Meghan Markle took a break from Australian labels just for a moment when she wore this beautiful blue midi dress from Serbian-born, London-based designer Roksanda Ilincic. She wore this number to a visit at Macarthur Girls High School with Prince Harry, followed by meetings with the Australian Prime Minister and the leader of the opposition. She paired it with her go-to suede heels at the moment, these Stuart Weitzman Legend pumps. I love her hairstyle change too! So often she wears her hair down or in a messy bun, so it’s fun to see her play with different ‘dos.
I’ve been a fan of Roksanda’s pieces for years! Every piece is so sophisticated and feminine, and are items that would work for all kinds of occasions and events. While Meghan’s exact dress is now sold out in blue, it’s also available in this olive green combo! If you love the colors the Duchess is wearing, don’t miss this this long-sleeved dress (also by Roksanda) in the same periwinkle blue hue as the hem on Meghan’s look. Stunning! Perfect for a wedding, work event, church, luncheons, you name it.
Shop more navy midi dresses and budget-friendly alternatives to Markle’s dress and shoes below! Stay tuned for more looks from the Royal Tour…
SHOP THE POST
- This is probably my favorite dupe to what Meghan wore! Classic, simple and under $140.
- There aren’t a ton of sizes left, but also loving this under $120 dress.
- For more of a cocktail dress vibe, don’t miss this dress.
- This under $70 dress has the same neckline and color, but also features a jacquard fabric and slightly shorter hemline.
- This dress is nearly the exact same silhouette! All it is missing is the periwinkle hem.
- For a less expensive alternative to her suede pumps, check out these, these and these.