OK Y’ALL. This look is probably my all-time favorite of Meghan’s! The Duchess of Sussex looks incredible in this “Fijian Blue” gown by SAFiYAA that she wore to a state dinner on her and Harry’s visit to Fiji. Since she wears a lot of neutrals, this shocking blue color was a welcome surprise and looks absolutely amazing on her! She was totally glowing. Also, can you even with the pictures of her cradling her bump here?! Don’t mind me, I’ll just be sobbing over here.
Not that I have an occasion to wear it, but this gown is available for pre-order! It’s pricey, but I was honestly expecting it to be over $3,000… so the $1,431 price tag seems like a great price in comparison for such a magnificent piece. It is flattering and modern with a timeless simplicity. So obsessed!! If you want to check out more of what the SAFiYAA brand has to offer, you can shop their pieces here and here.
Markle wore this gown with a slightly unexpected shoe, this pair of suede Manolo Blahnik pumps in navy that you’ve seen her in before (in this look!). Probably not the shoe I would have picked for an occasion or gown this fancy, but I imagine she wanted something comfortable and didn’t think anyone would even see them! And to be fair, the only time I saw them was when she was walking down the stairs (see below). So I’m not gonna heckle her for that – I’d want to be comfortable too!
The earrings she’s sporting are rumored to be borrowed from another member of the royal family (I’m hearing they were lent by the Queen!!) and they are absolutely breathtaking. I did my best to find some dupes for less, so be sure to check those out below in the SHOP THE POST section! I also received a few reader requests to link pieces in the same or a similar cornflower blue color Meghan is wearing, so you’ll find those below as well! Stay tuned for more of Meghan Markle’s looks…
SHOP THE POST
- If you’re looking for a similar gown for a wedding, try this dress or this dress! The first is under $100, and the second is just over $375, both of which are way easier to swallow than $1,431.
- Get the exact color by the same designer in this shorter one-shoulder sheath.
- This dress is on sale for under $150 and a great cocktail piece!
- This $200 dress is a silhouette you can wear from your desk to dinner.
- I know I just linked the white version of this dress earlier this week, but I can’t help it… I’m in love!
- For similar pumps at a more affordable price, don’t miss this pair and this pair.
- I found three similar pairs of earrings that would be great for any cocktail party or wedding! Check out this style (under $115), this style (under $130) and this style (under $100!).