Meghan appeared in another look featuring what seems to be her very favorite color: green! So far I’ve counted five outfits in the last year that feature nearly an identical shade of this fabulous fall hue. I certainly don’t blame her… this color is absolutely beautiful on her! The Duchess of Sussex wore this “peacock teal” crepe sheath dress for her final royal engagement in Fiji on the Royal Tour! This is the second item she’s worn by Jason Wu on this tour, and the third piece by the designer label in the last couple of months! Seems to be a go-to for Meghan these days. The dress is nearly sold out, but keep an eye on it – I have a feeling it’ll come back in stock in a few sizes!
She pulled out these navy suede Manolo Blahnik BB pumps yet again, but this time paired the look with a matching navy clutch for a completely cohesive look. I’m loving these jewel tones paired together, aren’t you? The clutch was custom made for her by Dior, so sadly not available to shop – I did find a similar style with an attractive price point… I’ve linked that below in the SHOP THE POST section!
This look is definitely a winner for an office holiday party or any other cocktail party or wedding you might have this winter season! The dress is another silhouette you could wear to church, luncheons, important work meetings and events, and more – it’s very versatile, sophisticated and timeless. Shop some of my favorite lookalikes and dupes to her outfit below!
SHOP THE POST
- The only difference between Meghan’s dress and this amazing style is the slightly off-shoulder neckline… perfect for a fall/winter wedding!! Still an investment at $385, but such a fab piece for holiday parties!
- This dress is $119 and features a very similar silhouette and color, but in lace!
- For similar pumps at a more affordable price, don’t miss this pair and this pair.
- If you love the pencil skirt style of Meghan’s dress, don’t miss this look. This particular dress would be a great office-to-party number.
- For similar under $100 looks, don’t miss this, this and this. Also loving this sheath I found at TJ Maxx for only $34.99!
- Shop her navy pump look for less with this pair and this pair!
- Recreate her slim and wide gold bangle look with this convenient set for only $7.90!