For the second day on her visit to Tonga, the Duchess of Sussex arrived in a green and white striped shirtdress by Martin Grant. You may recognize that name, as she wore this other striped dress by the designer at Bondi Beach in Sydney, as well as this beige trench that she’s worn multiple times on the tour! On this morning, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex met with Prime Minister ‘Akilisi Pōhiva in the capital city of Nuku’alofa. Later in the day the royal couple visited the Fa’onelua Centre and were given garland necklaces made from Fa and Puatonga flowers. Love the photos of them in their getups below!!
This striped shirtdress is from Grant’s Spring ’19 collection, and is expected to ship sometime between February 14-April 9. I absolutely love it’s shape, the belted waist and high neckline! The whole look feels very retro, almost 50’s, to me. She paired this dress with a classic pair of matching olive suede pumps by Manolo Blahnik and a nude clutch by Prada. A simple, chic look that will transition well from winter to spring and summer to fall, don’t you think? It’s a look that can truly be worn at any age.
SHOP THE POST
- I was actually surprised how many good dupes I found! For under $100 lookalikes, don’t miss this, this, this and this.
- If you don’t mind spending a bit more, this dress is VERY similar under $500! I great work basic, but you can also wear it on the weekend with cute white sneakers!
- Meghan’s exact pair of Manolo Blahnik pumps is sold out, but this shorter heel height is available! Same style, just not as tall.
- If you want the higher heel look, this pair is still available in a few sizes. Very similar color and shape!
- For a similar shoe style under $50, don’t miss these!
- This pair is also very similar and under $100, but features an extra edgy detail…
- These olive pumps are under $60 and another similar silhouette!
- For a lookalike nude clutch under $50, check out this style and this style.