The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attended the unveiling of The Queen’s Commonwealth Canopy at Tupou College for their last royal appearance in Tonga! Meghan wore this beautiful blue shirtdress by Veronica Beard (a favorite designer of mine!) and a pair of powder blue heels from Banana Republic. The dress is naturally already sold out in this pretty sky blue, but it also comes in red which is PERFECT for the holiday season! Such a great color and a wonderful work-to-weekend silhouette. Meghan’s exact shoes are unavailable, but I’ve linked a bunch of similar powder blue heels down below, so check those out to recreate her look.
Meghan Markle has worn blue a bunch on this trip, which leads me to think they may already know the sex of the royal baby… subtle hints, perhaps? Who’s to say, but I love to speculate!
SHOP MEGHAN’S LOOK
- Meghan’s exact dress may be sold out in blue, but it IS available in red in every size! So perfect for the upcoming holiday season, don’t you think?!
- These kitten-heel pumps aren’t exactly the right blue, but they have the Mary Jane ankle strap down!
- I did find a bunch of classic pump styles in this powder blue hue! Don’t miss this pair, this pair and this pair (on sale!).
- For similar shoes under $100, the best I could find were these and these!
- I wasn’t able to find that many similar styles to her dress under $150, but I did find this and this. Both are blue, but a bit darker!
- This dress is a different style, but it’s a similar color and under $50!
Scroll through the carousel below for more similar dresses and shoes at different price points!