With it being the website launch date today, I thought I’d share not one but TWO outfits to celebrate! While this next ensemble I’m featuring here is not a new one, it’s one of my favorite looks of Meghan Markle’s to date. She wore this beautiful bottle green skirt and matching knit top by Givenchy when arriving for her first official visit to Ireland. Not only does she look elegant in this matched set, the form-fitting silhouette adds an alluring touch to this sophisticated look. She looks incredible! The bottle green color is perfect for the fall/winter season, and it is so complimentary to her olive skin and dark hair. I love the cognac accessories she paired with it as well – she’s wearing a Strathberry tote and suede pointy-toe pumps. This is definitely one of the Duchess’ more streamlined looks, and I think she killed it with this ensemble.
Below are some matching tops and skirts in pretty fall colors for you to recreate the look! Some are budget-friendly, others are investments. You can absolutely wear this outfit into fall/winter – just top it with a creamy camel coat and you’ll be good to go. A great look for the office, luncheon, work event or holiday party!
SHOP THE POST
- This pencil skirt is a close match to Meghan’s for under $100!
- Here’s another similar pencil skirt for under $30!
- Obsessed with this knit pencil skirt and matching sweater!! So cozy for fall. The skirt is $103 and sweater is $119.
- This Roland Mouret skirt is more of an investment, but another close copy of Meghan’s skirt!
- This skirt doesn’t have a matching top, but you could try this, this and this to see if they’d go together!
- This ribbed tee is only $16 and the silhouette is very reminiscent of Meghan’s top!
- Here’s another top that look’s like the Duchess’ for only $19.
- This coordinated sweater set isn’t office appropriate, but it’s a trendy and cool fall/winter look. PS: it’s under $100!
- This midi skirt and matching top set is under $100 and in the same bottle green!
- For a less expensive similar bag, try this satchel or this crossbody!
- I also found a nearly identical pair of pumps for under $100 here!
PS: I ended up buying the same Strathberry tote for myself! Just got it in the mail and it is fabulous. The gold bar detail is on point, and it comes with an optional crossbody/shoulder strap!