As we wait for a new appearance by Meg in the New Year, we’ll have to settle for some throwback outfits in the meantime! I’m totally okay with that, because looks like this are some of my favorite choices for Meghan. Clean lines, a sophisticated silhouette and classic accessories come together for an exquisite ensemble. The newly married Duke and Duchess of Sussex visited Ireland in August for several back-to-back royal engagements. I’ve already featured this look, this look and this look from that trip you can already shop and recreate! Honestly, every single outfit from this trip to Ireland was a knockout. So many gorgeous outfits and Meghan looked amazing the entire time!
On this official royal engagement to meet with Ireland’s President, Michael D. Higgins (and his wife!), Meghan chose a soft grey Roland Mouret dress with a boatneck neckline, cinched waist, and a waterfall drape detail down the front. Perfectly flattering on her small frame! She kept her accessories understated with a black Fendi Peek-A-Boo Essential tote, Paul Andrew Pump-It-Up black canvas pumps (custom), and this pair of Maison Birks Snowstorm diamond earrings.
While her exact dress is not available, below you’ll find some similar Roland Mouret styles as well as pieces from other designers and brands to recreate her look for less!
SHOP MEGHAN’S LOOK
- While the dress in the collage is about the same price as Meghan’s Roland Mouret number is, it’s the closest match I could find in a similar color, neckline, hem and sleeve length!
- If you want a similar style and don’t care about the color, this dress is a very close silhouette! Still pricey, but about half what Roland Mouret costs.
- There’s only one size left in this Ann Taylor dress, but it’s a similar silhouette in black!
- This grey Ted Baker midi dress is on sale for under $200 and also has a similar shape. Different neckline and a peplum, but you get the idea…
- This black Theory sheath dress looks nearly identical, minus the waterfall drape detail!
SHOP SIMILAR ROLAND MOURET STYLES BELOW